Dozr is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team!
Dozr is Canada’s largest online marketplace for heavy equipment sharing. Our platform connects equipment to contractors (renters) who need it. Contractors can list their un-used gear or rent equipment on Dozr.com for up to 40% less than retail! Construction is big business. Like the multi-billion dollar kind – and we like disruptive.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
As an Account Manager you will execute targeted strategies to establish a strong Dozr presence with construction companies and farms in your territory. Target focused, you will be rapidly expanding our database of equipment listings, whilst spreading the hype about one of the most exciting new concepts in the market. As well as ensuring a regular stream of new listings you will also focus on on boarding new customers, promoting repeat rentals with existing customers and facilitating the sale of used equipment.
In a typical day you might:
- Identify and onboard new accounts to fuel the sales pipeline
- Follow up with new contacts and convert to active users, with a focus on repeat business
- Follow up active listings, ensuring they are complete with photos, full descriptions and an updated calendar
- Expand existing customers presence on Dozr
- Get customers excited about Dozr and encourage them to share the hype
- Follow through to ensure satisfactory completion of transactions
- Occasionally attend industry events, visit customer sites, and build relationships with current and prospective customers
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience in sales
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Working knowledge of construction and/or agriculture industries and equipment an asset
Built for Contractors by Contractors