Business Development Representative
Dozr is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team!
Dozr is Canada’s largest online marketplace for heavy equipment sharing. Our platform connects equipment to contractors (renters) who need it. Contractors can list their un-used gear or rent equipment on Dozr.com for up to 40% less than retail! Construction is big business, like the multi-billion dollar kind – and we like disruption.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
As a Business Development Representative you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth in the construction and agriculture industries.
In a typical day you might:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Qualify prospective customers over the phone and educate them on our business model
- Follow through to ensure satisfactory completion of transactions
- Occasionally attend industry events, visit customer sites, and build relationships with current and prospective customers
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Agile preferred)
- Working knowledge of construction and/or agriculture industries an asset
Built for Contractors by Contractors.