Dozr is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team!
Dozr is Canada’s largest online marketplace for heavy equipment sharing. Our platform connects equipment to contractors (renters) who need it. Contractors can list their un-used gear or rent equipment on Dozr.com for up to 40% less than retail! Construction is big business. Like the multi-billion dollar kind – and we like disruption.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
Supporting the Dozr CEO and Executive Team, the Executive Assistant role includes high-level administrative, scheduling and support duties including responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the CEO’s calendar, correspondence, communications, and oversees the day-to-day administration of the Executive of the Company.
In a typical day you might:
- Manage the calendar of the CEO and executive team
- Travel planning
- Event planning (internal and external)
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and vendors
- Assist with creating presentations and reports for the executive team
- Project coordination/management for ad hoc projects as required
Other duties as assigned
In order to do this, you will need to:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients, acting as a gatekeeper for the CEO
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Prepare regular reports for the executive team
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such staff appreciation events, trade shows, and community events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Maintain confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Display engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Display excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required while working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Liaise with all levels of the organization
- Face any challenge with a positive can-do attitude
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient on computer software applications including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word; Salesforce an asset
- High level of professionalism and sound judgement
- The ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong organization, problem solving skills, attention to detail, good initiative
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to efficiently manage and coordinate the schedule for multiple people
- Ambitious, Calm, Refined
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal oriented and can hit the ground running
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
Built for Contractors by Contractors.