Dozr is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team!
Dozr is Canada’s largest online marketplace for heavy equipment sharing. Our platform connects equipment to contractors (renters) who need it. Contractors can list their un-used gear or rent equipment on Dozr.com for up to 40% less than retail! Construction is big business. Like the multi-billion dollar kind – and we like disruptive.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
As an Order Fulfillment Representative you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth in the construction and agriculture industries.
In a typical day you might:
Coordinate and track daily equipment pick-ups and returns
Process rental quotations, reservations, contracts, and invoices in compliance with company policies
- Keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment potentially rentable by the Company
- Facilitate organization of equipment rental repairs in a fast paced environment
- Organize freight on any rentals
In order to do this, you will need to:
- Interact with all customers (internal and external) to build positive working relationships.
- Accurately work within systems, proactively monitor and update customer profiles; promptly enter and verify orders.
- Own the communication between customers, the sales team and the business units regarding order fulfillment. Collaborate to provide professional written solutions across all sales regions and associated customers.
- Identify potential problems and take initiative to work within the team to coordinate a solution.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who is goal oriented and can hit the ground running
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to listen to our customers to determine and fulfill their needs
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Drive to find creative solutions to customer problems
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Working knowledge of logistics and/or construction an asset
- General knowledge or heavy equipment and mechanical repairs an asset
- Experience in customer service is an asset
Built for Contractors by Contractors.