DOZR Sales Representative
DOZR is expanding quickly and we are looking for talented people to join our team!
DOZR is North America's largest online marketplace for heavy equipment rentals. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes, find the equipment they need to rent, with DOZR managing the logistics, insurance and payments for all transactions.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individuals who have a desire to be part of an early stage technology company. Our team has high expectations, lots of perseverance, and a teamwork first approach as we push to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). DOZR’s office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
As a Sales Representative, you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth with contractors in the construction and agriculture industries.
Responsibilities and Duties
In a typical day, you might:
- Generate new business opportunities (calling, emailing contractors) to build your sales pipeline
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Qualify prospective customers over the phone and educate them on why DOZR is right for their business.
- Reply to inbound customer emails, phone calls, and immediate requests.
- You take the lead on closing business but each sale will involve help from your DOZR teammates of course.
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals
Qualifications and Skills
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Having a background in heavy equipment is not required – but motivated individuals who are interested in closing business is a must!
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Salesforce preferred)
- Some working knowledge of construction and/or agriculture would be considered an asset
On target earnings for year 1 are between $60K and $75K, which consists of a market competitive salary + commission.
Work smarter, not harder