Dozr is expanding quickly and we need more talented people to join our team!
Dozr is Canada’s largest online marketplace for heavy equipment sharing. Our platform connects equipment to contractors (renters) who need it. Contractors can list their un-used gear or rent equipment on Dozr.com for up to 40% less than retail! Construction is big business. Like the multi-billion dollar kind – and we like disruptive.
We are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of the Tech Hub in downtown Kitchener.
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for making the features of the platform come to life, scale and make the experience of interacting with Dozr feel seamless, online and offline.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practises
- Demonstrated ability to envision technology improvements that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical people alike is critically important in this role
- Passionate about software development and creating scalable products
- Devops skills (you’ll be the sole resource responsible for going end to end with tech solutions)
- Knowledge of cloud based server management (Google Cloud) is an asset
If you are up for the challenge of building a platform from the ground up with an experienced team at an early stage start up we'd love to talk to you!
Built for Contractors by Contractors